We Have Many Upcoming Courses for 2021!
The COVID 19 pandemic has changed the day-to-day practices in the dental profession. That being said, dentistry has persevered and has continued to make advancements in research. Dental professionals need to engage in continued education to provide their patients with functionally excellent tooth treatment options.
The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) has made things easy for you. Dr. Mark Lin and his team of multi-disciplinary specialists have many upcoming online courses to help you keep a solid foundation on implant dentistry. Some of these courses include:
Students in this course will receive 60 online C.E. hours, which will help them meet the required training in the comfort of their home. This upcoming online course includes:
- Evidence-based foundation didactic information to prepare you for live patient treatment
- Instructional clinical videos
- Multiple hard and soft copy implant dentistry textbooks that apply to all dental implant systems
- Live interactive and pre-recorded webinar series
The upcoming schedule for this course is set to last for twenty weeks. The Program will take place every Wednesday from 6 PM to 9 PM EST starting Wednesday, 24th February 2021. The tuition fee for this course has reduced from $9999 to $4999.
This will be a hands-on course. It will be taught by Dr. Mark Lin and a team of specialists in multiple disciplines. The Program includes;
- Staged learning such as models, pig jaws, cadaver head, and live patient procedures
- Up to 4 clinical classes on live patient treatment
- Prosthetically driven treatment planning
- Sterilization Protocol
- Implant occlusion
- Socket preservation
- Implant guided surgery
- A mentorship program on completion
The upcoming schedule is divided into two; Dental models and live patient sessions. The dental models will take place as follows:
- 10th to 12th September, 2021 for those in Toronto
- 24th to 26th September, 2021 for those in Montreal
- 8th to 10th October, 2021 for those in Calgary
Live patient sessions will take place as follows:
- 12th to 14th November, 2021 for those in Montreal
- 26th to 28th November, 2021 for those in Calgary
- Toronto will have case dependent sessions
All classes in all cities will take place from 9 AM to 5 PM. The tuition fee is $9,950, with payment plans available.
This course is designed for experienced dentists in the field of implantology who are ready to advance to the next learning level. Continuing students will benefit from;
- Digital solutions for diagnostics, C.B.C.T. interactive software implant and grafting plating, CAD/CAM applications in implantology.
- Immediate posterior implant placement
- Management of complications for direct/indirect sinus grafting
- Management of parafunctional habit
This course’s upcoming schedule includes 24 C.E. hours for eight weeks, beginning from 1st April, 2021 to 20th May, 2021. All sessions will begin from 6 PM to 9 PM EST. The tuition fee for this upcoming course will be $4000.
Register With Us Today!
With the several online courses offered by T.I.D.E., you can take your dental practice to a new professional level. Are you ready to start? Call T.I.D.E. at 1-844-394-3317 to register.