Online Comprehensive Basic & Intermediate Dental Implant Training Program: Part A
With the current pandemic, acquiring a patient’s trust is becoming more challenging for dentistry and the medical profession at large. As a dentist, it is vital to continue your education and keep up with current changes. Dentists should stay up-to-date with technological advancements to better their practice and build their patient confidence. Dr. Mark Lin and his team of multi-disciplinary specialists are here to help with our Online Comprehensive Basic & Intermediate Dental Implant Training Program: Part A.
Please note that we have modified this course due to travel limitations and restrictions. For the time-being, continuing education will be online interactive, to account for social and physical distancing as well as affordability.
Objectives And Learning Outcomes
Online Comprehensive Basic & Intermediate Dental Implant Training Program: Part A and Part B is a category 2 education course that meets RCDSO education guidelines. Part B comprises of model, pig jaw, cadaver and Live patient session, available at the completion of Part A.
This Program Includes
Continuing education students who complete Part A will receive 60 online CE hours (3 hours per week- 20 weeks). They will also benefit from the following:
- Qualified faculty members providing evidence-based foundational didactic information to help prepare for live patient treatment (i.e. Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeons, Dental Anesthesiologists, Laboratory Technicians, General Practitioners).
- 20 step-by-step instructional clinical videos on implant treatment planning, and surgical and implant prosthodontics procedures.
- Evidence-based didactic information that is generic and applicable to all dental implant systems.
- Important clinical documents in preparation for live patient treatment (i.e. patient education forms, consent documents, financial forms, etc.)
- Team training for your administrative and clinical staff members to prepare for implementation of implant dentistry within your practices.
- Structured live interactive and pre-recorded webinar series to provide the most comprehensive basic and intermediate level implant training program.
Program Costs And Dates
Due to the online nature of this course, we have significantly reduced tuition fee from $9,999 to $4,999. That’s a total cost savings of $5,000. Interactive implant training planning kits are included in this tuition fee for hands-on practice during the webinar series. Numerous hard and soft copy implant dentistry textbooks are also included.
Every Wednesday 6pm-9pm EST
Starting: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Ending: Schedule Wednesday, July 7, 2021
3 hours weekly = 60 hours!
(20 weeks in total)
Price: $4,999 + tax
(payment plans available)
*Part B: Details to be confirmed
Register With T.I.D.E. Today!
Please follow this link if you would like to learn more and sign up for the Online Comprehensive Basic & Intermediate Dental Implant Training Program: Part A today!
The Institute for Dental Excellence offers many courses, aiming towards educating you on new and effective methods to make your practice efficient and effective. With our many course offerings, we are ready to educate you on the new and effective techniques that you can use in your dental practice. Are you ready to start? Call T.I.D.E today at 1-844-394-3317.