Learn More about our Advanced Principles for Implantology Program!
For experienced dentists in the field of implantology run by Dr. Mark Lin, we are proud of our Advanced Principles for Implantology program!
This course consists of 4 weekends or 8 days and is hosted in both Toronto and Vancouver! There will be didactic hands-on exercises on models, human cadaver heads, pig jaws and live patient treatment sessions.
Main topics include:
– Digital Solutions for diagnostics, CBCT Interactive software, implant and grafting planning, CAD/CAM Applications in Implantology
– Immediate anterior impact placements with immediate provisionalization and loading
– Immediate posterior implant placements with socket grafting
– Indirect sinus grafting with simultaneous implant placements
– Direct or lateral window sinus grafting with staged implant placements
– Management of complications for indirect/direct sinus grafting
– Horizontal Augmentations utilizing guided bone regenerations, ridge splitting and autogenous block grafting techniques
– Applications of platelet-rich fibrin and platelet-rich plasma (PRF/PRP) for augmentation
– Management of complications in implantology; treatment options for peri-implantitis, retrieval of fractured implant prosthetic screws, removal of failed implants and management options for re-treatment protocols
– Review of implant occlusion for various implant prosthesis management of parafunctional habits
– Introduction of immediate full arch implant retained with immediate loading concepts
We look forward to seeing you at our next Advanced Principles for Implantology program! To learn more course information or registration details click here!