Introducing Our New Online Comprehensive Dental Training Program!
We are so excited to introduce our new comprehensive program coming this fall! With social distancing protocols and travel limitations in place due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have adapted our interactive and Comprehensive Basic and Intermediate Dental Implant Training Program to be completely accessible online.
What You’ll Receive
You can be assured that our team at The Institute for Dental Excellence (T.I.D.E.) has put great thought and detail into this new online course. All participants will receive some of the best Dental Continuing Education right from the comfort of their own home! All participants will receive:
- 60 online CE hours to meet and exceed regulatory body requirements for basic and intermediate implant dentistry training in the comfort of your own home (3 hours per week- 20 weeks). Every Wednesday 6pm-9pm EST, starting Wednesday, September 16, 2020 and ending on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- Time with qualified faculty members providing evidence-based foundational didactic information to help prepare for live patient treatment (i.e. Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeons, Dental Anesthesiologists, Laboratory Technicians, General Practitioners).
- 20 step-by-step instructional clinical videos on implant treatment planning, and surgical and implant prosthodontics procedures.
- Evidence-based didactic information that is generic and applicable to all dental implant systems.
- Structured live interactive and pre-recorded webinar series to provide the most comprehensive basic and intermediate level implant training program.
Tuition Cost and Breakdown
One of the many benefits of online learning is that many costs are reduced. Because of this, we were able to decrease the tuition fees from $9,999 to $4,999 + tax with payment plans available. At a lower cost, participants can learn from home with all the same resources! Our tuition price includes:
- Numerous hard and soft copy implant dentistry textbooks
- Important clinical documents in preparation for live patient treatment (i.e. patient education forms, consent documents, financial forms, etc.)
- Interactive implant training planning kits to be provided for hands-on practice during the webinar series
- PART B: model, pig jaw, cadaver and live patient session available at the completion of PART A
Register With T.I.D.E. Today!
Please follow this link if you would like to learn more and sign up for our new comprehensive online program today! Stay tuned for more information about PART B coming soon. We know these are unprecedented times, but we can’t wait to continue helping you learn and create healthy smiles!