The “Teeth in a Day” concept has several advantages including usually requires fewer implants, morbidity is minimized, the need for extensive grafting is avoided, financial costs are reduced and there is potential for immediate temporization with same day fixed teeth. In addition, aesthetics are predictable and patient satisfaction and acceptance is extremely high.
Initiated by T.I.D.E., this cadaver hands-on course will address the clinical skills required to achieve optimal success with the Teeth in a Day” treatment concept. A step-by-step evaluation of all parameters will be addressed with comprehensive hands-on practical exercises with the specimens provided. The implementation of the “Teeth in a Day” treatment concept will require several parameters to be covered in detail as cited below.
- Systematic pre-treatment evaluation and patient selection criteria
- Comprehensive treatment planning and diagnostic evaluation for full arch or full mouth implant rehabilitation
- Surgical parameters and anatomical considerations for number (4 to 6) and location of implants to achieve initial stability for the maxillary and mandibular arches
- Immediate conversion for fixed provisional and loading consideration protocol
- Step-by-step review for the conversion technique from complete dentures to the screw-retained immediate provisional
- Step-by-step review for final fixed prosthetic parameters for optimal aesthetics and functional occlusion
- Prevention and management of complications for TIAD treatment modality
- Module 1: Oct 13-14, 2023 (Lecture & Model Hands-On)
- Module 2: Dec 8-9, 2023 (Lecture, Cadaver & Live Patient)
- Module 3: May 3-4, 2024 (Prosthetic Hands-On & Live Patient)
Course Time: 8AM – 5PM EST