This seminar will highlight the increasing problems facing dental clinicians in the era of Implantology. Implant complications, failures and Peri-Implantitis are major clinical issues impacting on patient care and treatment planning. Local and Systemic etiologies are identified for Peri-Implantitis and selected Implant Failures. Clinical approaches for implant rescue continue to be evaluated and will be included in a hands-on workshop with pig jaws and models with Peri-Implantitis.
- Define Peri-implant Mucositis and Peri-Implantitis
- Recognize the primary etiologies of Peri-Implantitis
- Management of non-surgical approaches for Implant Rescue
- Management of surgical approaches for Implant Rescue
- Recognize the importance of implant maintenance
Course Date: Feb 10-11, 2023
Course Time: 9am – 5pm est